Vanity.edu and Vanity School of Cosmetology is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Vanity.edu and Vanity School of Cosmetology may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Feb. 1, 2014.
What we collect We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, ip address, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
- We require this information to send you the details on how to claim your offers, coupons, products free or purchased or to contact you upon your request. We may also use this information for the following purposes: Internal record keeping, and to contact you either by phone or email about information regarding services requested.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email and or phone.
Our page may contain links to other pages and websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other page. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the page in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic, identify interests or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and how they are used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We also may use the remarketing or similar audiences feature in AdWords or other advertising applications allowing Vanity School of Cosmetology to reach people who previously visited this website, and match the right people with the right message. While remarketing can be a great way to attract past visitors back to our site, please be aware that this website gathers information for remarketing or similar audiences marketing.
Each visitor that has enabled browser cookies receives this small file when visiting this website. The cookie allows vanity.edu to offer ads based on audience interest using remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, will show ads on sites across the Internet. The ads are chosen based on internet interests and past website you may have visited.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting these sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Do not submit or fill in any form- they will be used to contact you- do not ask to be contacted if you would not like to be contacted
- Follow the directions for removal/control of cookie settings in your browser options.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at vanity using the website support page or the address listed below.
We may use your personal information to contact and or send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write a letter, first class certified mail, to Vanity School of Cosmetology 5236 Detroit Rd., Sheffield Village, OH 44035, Attn: Website Member Services. Such notices will be deemed delivered upon the earlier of the verification of delivery or two (2) business days after being sent.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.